IIPM Admission

Monday, March 19, 2007

The Marketing of love


IIPM PUBLICATION

“I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my toes, The love is all around me, And so the feeling grows”...

The maximum number of songs in this world are written on this, the largest number of greeting cards in a single day are sold for this, the maximum quantity of diamonds are gifted because of this... Love, love, love – it’s not only making the world go around, but also the cash registers of leading corporations

I have been humming this song for days, and wondering why! It’s one of my favourites, but not one to be sung for days. I tried to figure out why, and then realized that everywhere I looked, every shop I went to, every website I visited, every dinner I attended, there was one thing that was always present; and that too in large doses – love! Yes, I realized it’s that time of the year when love is on sale, everybody, everything, is drenched in “red,” the colour of love. The red hearts, the red roses are just ‘unmissable’.

If Saint Valentine were here, he would have been a very happy saint, for what he did in secret and under great fear, is today being done so openly and with so much gusto that even those remotely aware of him cannot miss this day.

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2007

An
IIPM and Malay Chaudhuri – Arindam Chaudhuri(Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

For More IIPM Article, Visit Below....
IIPM News
IIPM going global
IIPM : EDITORIAL & RESEARCH
IIPM Press Release :- It’s all about value
IIPM : All the roads lead to home...
ABOUT IIPM
IIPM :- Younger generation is not finding Nokia attractive
IIPM-Cooperation and Multicultural Understanding
IIPM Publication :- Electronically Yours
IIPM Publication :- The legendary Hungarian hospitality IIPM :- A CHARGING HERD OF ELEPHANTS LEAVES NONE IN ITS WAKE...

No comments: