IIPM Admission

Saturday, January 12, 2008

IIPM, GURGAON

IIPM, GURGAON



Arindam Chaudhuri on the IIPM Gurgaon Advantage“IIPM Gurgaon students will share the same world-class Placement and Faculty with IIPM Delhi!!”


WORLD-CLASS
EDUCATION
WITH
WORLD-CLASS
INFRASTRUCTURE
NOW ALSO IN
GURGAON



IIPM Gurgaon CampusTHE INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANNING & MANAGEMENT

FOR FREE PROSPECTUS RUSH TO



ADMISSIONS OFFICE

IIPM Gurgaon Campus, India
IIPM Tower, Building No.- 79, Sector- 32, Gurgaon-122001

WHAT WE TEACH TODAY OTHERS ADOPT TOMORROW


The Indian Institute of Planning & Management
Admissions Office Delhi

IIPM Corporate Office,
D-4, Level-4, Rectangle-1,
Behind Select City Walk, Saket,
New Delhi-110017
INDIA

Additional Office:
The Indian Institute of Planning & Management
Level- 0, IIPM Campus
Satbari, Chandan Haula,
Chattarpur Road ,
New Delhi-110074,
INDIA

Executive Education, Training, Manpower Staffing & Other Personnel Consulting Services in Asia

Human Resource Intelligence Cell, IIPM
48, Community Center,
Naraina Industrial Area, Phase 1,
New Delhi – 110028
INDIA

IIPM Gurgaon Industry Visit

One may learn how to manage the work force or regulate the cash flows or control logistics, just by pouring over piles of notes handed over by lecturers in the most plush class-room settings. But this learning would miss the real zing, if one is not exposed to the original environment. This is why the institute organizes regular industry visits, whereby the students get to be in the middle of an actual production centre to witness how the 5 Ms (Manpower, Machinery, Material, Measurement & Method) are actually utilized. Visits to industries have always been an exciting & learning experience for IIPM students.

IIPM Gurgaon students have visited in various industry like Mother Dairy - Delhi, HERO HONDA - Gurgaon plant, Maruti Suzuki India Limited - Udyog Vihar Plant, Parle Biscuits Pvt. Ltd - Neemrana Plant etc.


IIPM Gurgaon Guest Lecture

Learning is a continuous process of interaction. Every time one interacts with someone new, there is something new that the individual gets to learn from every such interaction. This is what the Guest Lecture program at IIPM aims to achieve, whereby, the institute presents locally and internationally prominent speakers from a diverse field covering general management, advertising, journalism, social science, etc. They are invited to share their work and ideas with the student community, thus providing insights into contemporary professional practices. Their practical instances give our students an insight into the changing corporate world and means to adapt to these changes.

IIPM students attended the following guest lectures by eminent guest speakers from the corporate India.

Topic: "Monetary Policy"
Speaker: Dr. Leena Kaushal (Senior Manager, Helix Financials, India)
Total Students: 45

Topic: Guerrilla Marketing
Speaker: Dr. Girish Kathuria

Topic: Practices for Corporate Excellence
Speaker: Mr. Hari Nair
Vice President (Head - Corporate Human Resources), Sona Koya Steerings

Topic: “Importance of Soft Skills in Professional Life”
Speaker: Mr. Ashok Malhotra (CEO, Spark Leadership Incorporated)
Total Students: 35

Topic: “Innovation- a strategy for gaining competitive advantage”
Speaker: Mr. Tushar Makkar
Total Students: 29

Topic: “Management Preach and Practice”
Speaker: Mr. Vijay Jolly (Sitting MLA, Saket)
Total Students: 35

Topic: “Is Real Estate Really Real?”
Speaker: Mr. Ajay Mathur (VP, Clarion Group)
Total Students: 35
Sent at 22:37 on Friday

37 comments:

Unknown said...

if i do MBA from IIPM will that be good decision.

Unknown said...

I want to join IIPM and also want to know, what are your placement plans for your students and I hope you will post these details soon.

Unknown said...

I have just passed my 12th standard exam and interested in joining IIPM for my further studies in business administration. kindly tell, how can I get financial help from your sources for the same purpose.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

IIPM BBA Programs and IIPM MBA Programs are the world best Management programs available across India.

Anonymous said...

I have just passed BBA 2nd year yet I wants to join the IIPM for my further business studies

Anonymous said...

HI,

I am Kamal, i want to join IIPM gurgaon, so Pls send me your admission process.

my email is kamal_kaushik@yahoo.co.in

Unknown said...

hi m anuj n want to be astudent of ur institute pls send me ur admission procedure n my id anuj.chakravorty@yahoo.com or anuj.chakravorty@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I want to take admission in IIPM i m graduate from"barkatulla univarsity" bhopal.....
provide me all the details regarding admission process.

prasoon gupta

e:mail -prasoon01_gt@yahoo.com

Parvinder singh said...

i Have a master degree in commerce & working as a accountant, i want doing correspondence MBA to build my future, please help me for furture,

Unknown said...

sir i jus wanna get admission 4 mmba in iipm,,,,so plz advice hw mch it vl cost to get admission dere ...i hvnt given any mba exam..

rajat

Unknown said...

i want to know ur bba course.plz send me ur propectus related to ur bba course.i hope you will post these details soon.mansi. my email address smansi91@gmail.com.

Unknown said...

if i do bba mba from iipm how much will it cost

Unknown said...

what are your placements plans

Anonymous said...

hi... i want to know about your one year mba program with planman..
since it is a one ear plan i want to what are the disadvantages and advaantages of this plan.

please revert back very soon on delhitwister@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

HI,

I am pushpendra, i want to join IIPM bhopal, so Pls send me your admission process.

my email is pushpendra889@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

if i do mba(i.t) from iipm how much will it cost

Anonymous said...

i m a bba graduate. i want to knw abt admission procedure, fees structure for fll time mba programme.also reply wen session commences?

Anonymous said...

hii.. i wanna knw abt admission procedure, fee struc. for full time mba programme. also reply wen does session commences?

Unknown said...

sir i ahve done b.c.a from thise year.but i do not decided for my feture in engenering/managment.

Unknown said...

i am join iipm but i donot know feestructure and addmission struture.detail me..sir/madam.

Unknown said...

hii.. i am a commerce graduate.I wanna knw abt admission procedure, fee struc. for full time mba programme. also reply wen does session commences?

Unknown said...

do iipm provide distance education????

Unknown said...

i jst wanna persue bba frm iipm grgn...kindly inform me abt d admission procedure,fee structure...so plzz...send d details fr d same..at my email id ashimarana.15@gmail.com...

dofer said...

hey my name is asif i just passed 12from jamia millia islamia and i wanted admission in bba can u tell me some info related to fees of 3year and hostel fee also my email id is- asif siddiqui225@gmail.com

prashant said...

i want to know the fee structure of iipm.and what facilities are provided there to the students.and what is the criteria of iipm delhi.hostel charge of iipm my e mail id is....professionalprashant@orkut.co.in

prashant said...

i want to know the fee structure of iipm.and what facilities are provided there to the students.and what is the criteria of iipm delhi.hostel charge of iipm my e mail id is....professionalprashant@orkut.co.in

prashant said...

i want to know the fee structure of iipm.and what facilities are provided there to the students.and what is the criteria of iipm delhi.hostel charge of iipm my e mail id is....professionalprashant@orkut.co.in

prashant said...

i want to know the fee structure of iipm.and what facilities are provided there to the students.and what is the criteria of iipm delhi.hostel charge of iipm my e mail id is....professionalprashant@orkut.co.in

prashant said...

i want to know the fee structure of iipm.and what facilities are provided there to the students.and what is the criteria of iipm delhi.hostel charge of iipm my e mail id is....professionalprashant@orkut.co.in

prashant said...

i want to know the fee structure of iipm.and what facilities are provided there to the students.and what is the criteria of iipm delhi.hostel charge of iipm my e mail id is....professionalprashant@orkut.co.in

Anonymous said...

Any Queries..regarding IIPM Admissions
Very limited seats left
Email- Yogesh.taneja@iipm.edu

Query will be solved within 24hrs..

Anonymous said...

Drop your name and number ...on
Email-yogesh.taneja@iipm.edu regarding admission process of IIPM.

Anonymous said...

hey sir i wnt to join iipm after my b.tech ...so i want to know the fees structure n procedure for taking admissions in iipm delhi n iipm gurgaon both.....can u pls send me the details @ mohitgahlot007@gmail.com

shreya said...

respected sir
This is shreya. I have done my graduation in economics hons from JMC,DU.I have just finished my M.A eco.I now want to apply for teaching in ypur institute.Plz let me know how i should go about it.Are there any vacancies in eco dept ? Thank you.

Aman Mehta said...

Well i would be more than happy to answer any of your question pertaining to IIPM, you can get in touch with me @ 9999658021 or a.mehta23@gmail.com - Aman Mehta

suri said...

iipm is best b-school in asia and no 1 in india.

Anonymous said...

if i vanna do my mba in iipm its my dream